A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenzie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joachim McKenzie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenzie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Family Physicians.