The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mcmanus
Dr. Michael Mcmanus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mcmanus is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk, Our Lady of Victory Hospital and Good Samaritan Health Center of Merrill. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mcmanus has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Mcmanus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.
Dr. L Campbell
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Marshfield, WI 0 mi36
Dr. Sushma Thappeta
Marshfield, WI 0 mi15
Dr. Anthony Renkas
Marshfield, WI 0 mi9