A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McManus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McManus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McManus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McManus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan