A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McManus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McManus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McManus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McManus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McManus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McManus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McManus practice?
- Dr. Michael McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McManus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pediatricians and Marshfield Pediatric Specialists.