A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McManus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McManus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McManus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McManus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McManus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McManus practice?
- Dr. Michael McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McManus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Pediatricians and Marshfield Pediatric Specialists.