A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Messina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Messina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Messina graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Messina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Michigan City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Messina DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Messina practice?
- Dr. Michael Messina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Messina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Chesterton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Michigan City, IN.
See Chesterton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.