A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Miller practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.