A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Miller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Miller practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.