A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mintzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mintzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Home Care
- Perioperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mintzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Mintzer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mintzer practice?
- Dr. Michael Mintzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mintzer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.