Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mitchell
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Niagara Falls, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Sisters of Charity Hospital and Kenmore Mercy Hospital. Dr. Mitchell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mitchell has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Michael Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niagara Falls, NY.
Dr. Alfred Fast
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Niagara Falls, NY 0 mi49
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Niagara Falls, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Mark Jajkowski
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Niagara Falls, NY 0 mi20