A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mitchell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mitchell MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Surgery near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Niagara Falls Surgeons.