Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mitchell, M.D., FACS, PLLC is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Femoral Hernia
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mitchell FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.