A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL MITCHELL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MICHAEL MITCHELL is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL MITCHELL, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Vena Cava Interruption
Education & Awards
Dr. MITCHELL graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. MITCHELL has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MITCHELL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans