A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mitchell, M.D., FACS, PLLC is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Femoral Hernia
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mitchell MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Michael Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mitchell practices Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY and Williamsville, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.