Learn more about Dr. Michael Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moeller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moeller
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Moeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moeller, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Moeller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Moeller FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Moeller practice?
- Dr. Michael Moeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moeller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.