A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mohr, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohr graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Mohr DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mohr practice?
- Dr. Michael Mohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mohr practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.