A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moritz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Moritz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moritz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Moritz practice?
Dr. Michael Moritz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Moritz, Dr. Micheal Moritz, Dr. Michel Moritz, Dr. Mickey Moritz, Dr. Miguel Moritz, Dr. Mike Moritz