A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moritz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moritz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Moritz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Moritz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Moritz practice?
- Dr. Michael Moritz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moritz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.