A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moritz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moritz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moritz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moritz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Moritz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Moritz practice?
- Dr. Michael Moritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Moritz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.