A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Morris MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Pulmonologists.