A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Morrison has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Morrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Michael Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.