Learn more about Dr. Michael Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Morrison has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Morrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Michael Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.