A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morrison is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Morrison has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Morrison practice?
Dr. Michael Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.