Overall Review

2.8

September 25th, 2015
Excellent, attentive, skilled and supportive doctor.
I've been seeing Dr Mulligan for many years and he's really helped me turn my health around. I've struggled with allergy induced asthma for years. Dr Mulligan helped me get my allergies and asthma under control, and maintain it without a lot of harsh drugs. I haven't had an asthma attack in ages, and now I'm able to exercise regularly so I've lost weight. Dr Mulligan is always very attentive and makes me feel like he will spend as much time with me as I need. He gives me plenty of time to ask questions and patiently and clearly explains everything in ways that are easy to understand. He is a caring and supportive doctor who has helped me get healthy!

October 17th, 2013
Awful
This guy gave me a spirometry test and said I didn't have asthma. 3 months later and at least 7 drugs later, he claims I do have it. Worst thing about it, he never told me that I have asthma. My brother in law who's a doctor in MN. said that allergists are like used car salesman and to never trust them. Last visit he prescribed 5 different medications and said he didn't know what was causing my symptoms, the appt. took over two hours as well. Doesn't listen to his patients and does not describe the side effects or give alternatives. Bad, bad, bad.

July 21st, 2013
Very bad experience. The side effects were not explained prior to being prescribed. No insight was provided into the allergy and asthma symtoms nor the type of medicine prescribed. Appointment was done in less than 20 mins, the doctor was talking about his vacation with kids instead. This was not the first time. The support staff is usually good.

January 11th, 2012
Excellent doctor! As someone mentioned in one of the reviews, he is very kind, calm, thorough, good bedside manners and referred us to other doctors whenever necessary. He is very experienced too, know what works and what does not without doing trial and error on you. I am fotunate we finally found such a good doctor for our whole family!Initial appointment has some wait, but once you are an established patient it is relatively easy to get in.

July 27th, 2011
Very disappointed during my visit last month, did not give the right medication and I specifically asked for it as recommended by my PCP, only to see my asthma flare up!

May 11th, 2011
Best doctor ever!!
Dr. Mulligan is an excellent doctor. He patiently listens to my concerns and made appropriate recommendations plus alternatives for my child. He was great at diagnosing the problem and also referring me to other doctors for related issues. His follow-up is excellent, both by e-mail and phone calls; not a short, brief conversation at the end of the day unlike other doctors. Never in a hurry and has time for you. His medicine was perfect, I am very cautious about strong dosage and steroids, the doctor worked with me on this as well. Explains everything in detail and always willing to answer questions.I highly recommend Dr. Mulligan, I am a very picky person when it comes to doctors and especially for my child's care!

April 24th, 2011
I prefer my doctors to provide me various treatment options, explain the benefits of drugs, how they work for my symptoms and side effects if any. I often had issues with the drug prescribed to me and did not work, but unfortunately the doctor did not respond to my needs. I was disappointed.

September 11th, 2010
High Cost
Patients beware before you have an allergy test here! The cost was far in excess of $2000.00 just for a routine allergy screening! In my opinion, you are much better off shopping around. Call your health insurance and talk to them about where they recommend that you go, too. The most outrageous part of this charge was that never, never did anyone even mention that the charges for this appointment would be this (in my opinion) excessive. Also, in my opinion, I was very unimpressed with Dr. Mulligan's attitude, but his nurse/assistant was very professional and welcoming.

August 13th, 2008
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Mulligan is extremely calm and thorough, spends time understanding your concerns. He was able to correctly diagnose my problem. He also followed up very well with me and consulted appropriately with other doctors related to the condition. I highly recommend Dr. Mulligan!

May 1st, 2008
Great doctor!
I highly recommend Dr. Mulligan. He was able to correctly diagnose my problem and has great bedside manners.