Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Murphy
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Guilford, CT, with another office in Madison, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Gaylord Hospital, Wallingford CT, Milford Hospital and Milford Hospital, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guilford, CT.
Dr. Jonas Lieponis
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Guilford, CT 0 mi38
Dr. Aaron Schachter
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Guilford, CT 0.13 mi10
Dr. Peter Deluca
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Guilford, CT 0.13 mi35