Dr. Michael Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murray?

Payment

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Hi, this was a very qualified dr. With that said, he knew before my surgery that I could not pay and did not have insurance. 3 days after my surgery his business manager called me in to sign a promissory note for over 380.00 a month amoritized at 8 per cent for 5 years. I told her I had to make small payments. They would not accept. I am currently selling my USDA home and they put a lien on it which will take the small amount of proceeds that I would have gotten. So much for health care for the poor.

Great experience

Posted on March 29th, 2013

He was very kind, looked me in the eye. Really cared about me and was very detailed. Told me everything about the process and made sure I understood and was okay with it.

Posted on April 12th, 2017