inactive

no change

• Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2010
Dr. Murray is our family BLESSING!
My husband and I are so incredibly impressed by Dr. Murray! Where do I even begin!? He is such an amazing and compassionate doctor. He is always so professional, kind, and down to earth. Before meeting him, my husband and I were feeling so hopeless. After 3 unsuccessful years of trying to conceive, we decided to consult a fertility specialist. We had countless meetings with numerous doctors which had us running in circles for over a year! You name it, we tried it. From prescription meds (Clomid), exams, specimens, monthly labs, herbal medications, OPK's, BTT kits, fertility classes/DVD's/books, and much more, It seemed that we had tried everything to conceive a child. We were mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. THEN, at work one day, another nurse told me about her fantastic doctor...Dr. Murray! I was still skeptical, thinking it was too good to be true but I soon found out he was indeed fantastic. He has far exceeded our expectations of any doctor we have ever been to. He did more for us on our VERY FIRST VISIT with him than all the others we'd been seeing for OVER A YEAR! We have been seeing to Dr. Murray for a little over 3 months now and he has not only diagnosed my fertility problem but he's already surgically corrected it (in fact, just this morning I had my surgery)! Thanks to him, we can now start our family, in fact, it is highly likely I will become pregnant within the next two months! Every patient wants to feel like they're important and truly cared for by their doctor, and that's exactly how he makes both my husband and I feel! My husband and I are so incredibly happy and extremely motivated now thanks to Dr. Murray. He has become very special to us as he guides us through what has been the most difficult time in our lives. Thank you Dr. Murray, you will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

October 9th, 2016