A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Murray practice?
Dr. Michael Murray practices Internal Medicine near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Falmouth Internists.