A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Murray MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Murray practice?
- Dr. Michael Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Murray practices Psychiatry near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Psychiatrists.