A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murray, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murray, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Churchill Community Hospital
- Banner Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Murray MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Murray practice?
- Dr. Michael Murray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Murray practices Surgery near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV.
See Sparks Surgeons.