A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naughton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naughton, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naughton graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Naughton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jude Naughton MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Naughton practice?
- Dr. Michael Naughton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Naughton practices Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Surgeons.