A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naylor is Excellent. Dr. Naylor has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naylor, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Naylor practice?
Dr. Michael Naylor practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Brockton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Naylor, Dr. Micheal Naylor, Dr. Michel Naylor, Dr. Mickey Naylor, Dr. Miguel Naylor, Dr. Mike Naylor