A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Naylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Naylor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Naylor practice?
Dr. Michael Naylor practices Surgery near Sumter, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Sumter Surgeons.