A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Leary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Leary, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurotology Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Leary has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael O'Leary MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Leary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Leary practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.