A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Neill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Neill, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. O'Neill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James O'Neill MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Neill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael O'Neill practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.