Learn more about Dr. Michael Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Osborn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Osborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osborn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Osborn MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Michael Osborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Osborn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.