A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Osborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Bradycardia, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Cardiac Defibrillator Implant.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Osborn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Osborn practice?
Dr. Michael Osborn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Osborn, Dr. Micheal Osborn, Dr. Michel Osborn, Dr. Mickey Osborn, Dr. Miguel Osborn, Dr. Mike Osborn