Dr. Michael Osborn Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Osborn?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 19th, 2014

God Awful

I was stuck with this physician when I had a heart attack in 2012..My 4 days at St. Mary's were worse than the actual heart attack.. The place is noisy, attendants rude and noisy.. The doc told me sleep is overrated and I could sleep when I get home.. He gave me prescriptions that had terrible side effects = Reynauds .etc.He offered no alternativesHe is rude , arrogant and reticent about any questions that are too inquisitive.. He is the lord and master of his domain and will not brook any behavior from patients that he deems irrelevant.. He seems to care about his patients and is very attentive...on his terms only..