A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 6 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Phillips practice?
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Surgery near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Oconomowoc Surgeons.