A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pollak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Pollak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Pollak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pollak practice?
- Dr. Michael Pollak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pollak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.