Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Pollak
Dr. Michael Pollak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pollak is affiliated with Columbus Regional Healthcare System and Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pollak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Michael Pollak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Jeffrey Denney
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Winston Salem, NC 1.85 mi9
Dr. Robert Zammit
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Winston Salem, NC 2.16 mi
Dr. Mehmet Yalcinkaya
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Winston Salem, NC 2.69 mi34