Learn more about Dr. Michael Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Price has 18 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Price MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Price practice?
- Dr. Michael Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Price practices Ophthalmology near Malden, MA.
See Malden Ophthalmologists.