A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Price has 18 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Price MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Price practice?
- Dr. Michael Price has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Price practices Ophthalmology near Malden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Medford, MA.
See Malden Ophthalmologists.