A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Price has 18 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Price MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Price practice?
- Dr. Michael Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Price practices Ophthalmology near Malden, MA.
See Malden Ophthalmologists.