Learn more about Dr. Michael Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ramirez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michael Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.