Learn more about Dr. Michael Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ramirez MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Michael Ramirez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.