A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reardon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reardon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reardon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reardon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Reardon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Reardon MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Reardon practice?
- Dr. Michael Reardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Reardon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.