Learn more about Dr. Michael Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reardon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reardon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reardon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Reardon practice?
Dr. Michael Reardon practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Athens, TX.
See Houston Surgeons, Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Houston Cardiologists.