A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reardon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reardon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reardon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reardon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Reardon practice?
Dr. Michael Reardon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.