Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Reardon
Dr. Michael Reardon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Reardon is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Reardon has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Reardon has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Michael Reardon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Tam Huynh
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Brian Bruckner
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Zsolt Garami
General Practice, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi