A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Redmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Redmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Redmond, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmond graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Redmond has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Redmond MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Redmond practice?
- Dr. Michael Redmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Redmond practices Dermatology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Dermatologists.