A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rinaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rinaldi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinaldi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rinaldi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rinaldi DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rinaldi practice?
- Dr. Michael Rinaldi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rinaldi practices Otolaryngology near Milton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL.
See Milton Otolaryngologists.