Dr. Michael Rinaldi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rinaldi?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rinaldi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2016

ENT Physician

Excellent Surgeon, very compassionate and a very good listener

December 16th, 2015

Wonderful surgeon

October 12th, 2015

Awesome doctor!

July 8th, 2015

Dirty office, could not believe all the repairs it needs not to mention the dust everywhere. Dr. Rinaldi was nice although very vague as to what my dingos was. Considering getting a second pinion because I feel like I'm just a number instead of a person.

June 3rd, 2015

Dr Rinaldi was one of the best drs I have ever had. I have had alot. And my kitty Ethel is still with me. Fred had FLV but she brings me joy every day. Thanks Doc

May 15th, 2014

This guy does not need to be practicing medicine. I went to him about three times. All three appointments combined he probably spent less than ten minutes with me. I was having a problem with my mouth and throat. He did order a Ct scan after I insisted, however when I went back to him so he could review the cd, his computer was so old that it would not work. He insisted that the cd was bad even though another doctor had reviewed it and I was able to review it on my own computer at home. On my last visit he called myself and three other patients in at the same time. Within 10 minutes all four of us were walking out into the parking lot together. He walks in asks you about two questions, and won't let you explain anything else. He starts writing and your appointment is over. My health concern was never diagnosed or resolved with him. I had to see another doctor. I have never felt so rushed or so uncared for in my life!!!!! Totally unacceptable!!!!

June 7th, 2013

I was impressed with Rinaldi at the initial visit. But, his attitude just before and after surgery was unacceptable. He was discourteous to those present before surgery and never contacted or had someone else notify my family during or after surgery. My family saw him in the hall over 3 hours after surgery and found out about the procedure then by pursuing him. At the follow-up visit in his Pace office, he had dozens of patients there, and it took me 2-1/2 hours to get called in. He would not answer questions, and I had to follow him into the hall trying to talk to him. I was told the next week that he was closing that office and I was on my own.

June 1st, 2013

Excellent doctor

February 24th, 2013

sad womn

Dr. Rinaldi has been sooo good to me. I don't worry about you n tina. that is ur business. What is a DO? Is that a chiroprator? If not why can't chiroprators do what you think you do? my dad wad a chiropractor. That is the reason I came to you. I am so glad to know that chiropractors cam do surgery! Awesome.

November 24th, 2011

Sugical Post- Op Nightmare

For sinus surgery--2 hours late for surgery--no reason/no notification of running late. Dr. was called "his highness" by staff. Dr. did not show up for post-op appt. to remove packing--was out of town and had no back-up doctor. Patient was not notified. Patient had to call to rescheduled no one even knew he was in a post-op status. Surgical packing remained in for an additional 4 days. Still no Rinaldi. Had to search for another doctor to do post-op treatment and follow-up. Since this no follow up from doctor.

May 16th, 2011

Capable Doctor with side business

Doctor is capable, prompt, but abrupt with patients. Main complaint is his hearing test associate. Mr. Greene sold me two hearing aids with two year warranty. Now Mr. Greene no longer employed with Dr. Rinaldi who now doesn't stand behind two year warranty. It appears that Rinaldi and Greene had side business of selling hearing aids to patients after consulting with the Doctor. Kind of smells like malpractice.

February 20th, 2017