Dr. Michael Robbins DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

December 7th, 2016
Dr. Robbins is an exceptional doctor who truly cares about his patients. I have been very frustrated in the past and felt like most doctors viewed me as a number rather than a person and dr. Robbins goes above and beyond to make sure that I am receiving not only pain treatment, but treatment for what is causing the pain. I would highly recommend him!

May 16th, 2016
Dr. Robbins awesome
I bounced around six doctors. Was being treated for muscle weakness, sent for PT, went for RFD (where nerves are severed) chiropractic adjustments. Nothing worked. Was accused of "Doctor shopping" by those who had no answers. Dr. Robbins was the first one to actually look at the MRI disk instead of reading the report. Turned out I was misdiagnosed. Had torn discs. Not normal wear and tear as told repeatedly. Dr. R managed to treat my pain so I became somewhat functional again and just recently underwent stem cell injections. I'm only a few days in but I already feel relief and I'm hoping this gives me my life back. I'm very optimistic.

February 25th, 2016
Best place to be seen when your in pain.....
Dr. Robbins has been my Doctor for many years and he understands that I do not like pain meds and when he gave me my stimulant implant it changed my life forever. He is the best!!!!!!! And Sue is so helpful with all of my needs also. Love this office!

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Robbins works at Advance Diagnostic ,I have been treated by Dr. Robbins when he was in charge of the Veterans Medical Center West Haven ,Ct 06516.He was a fantastic doctor with great treatment styles and his bed side manner was tops.Dr. Robbins a great doctor,he is always coming up with solutions for treatment and gives gives everything he can for treatment. I have to say thanks to Dr. Robbins .

October 2nd, 2015
Very knowledgeable and cares about his patience.

August 11th, 2015
Finally a Dr who understands.....
Excellent Dr. Took the time I needed to explain my injury so I could understand it. Also did am epidural shot. Superior bed side manner. You must talk to this dr if you have cronic pain.

July 8th, 2015
I am compelled to write this note on behalf of Dr. Robbins. I have never met a more caring doctor in my life. I have received injections from other doctors in the past, but his back injections have always been a "pain-free" experience. This morning I received a hip injection for severe pain making it difficult to walk. There was no pain associated with my injection. I cannot thank Dr. Robbins (and his assistant Sue) enough for their outstanding work, but especially for their kindness.

June 25th, 2015
Very happy with care and handling.

February 22nd, 2015
Watch what you say to him you will find a version in your record
Anything you say even husk joking with him get put into your record so don't say anything except what you are there to see him for. If he starts to joke around do not engage because if you jokingly say your arm hurts he will put in your record that you complained about your arm hurting. If you say a family member has a bad knee it will spare in your record that you had a bad knee complaint.

January 3rd, 2014
Best doctor ever
Dr Robbins is a very understanding, patient doctor. He takes his time and treats you not just as a patient but a friend and he genuinely cares about you and he really wants to help people in any way he can. I love this doctor

April 11th, 2013
He is by far, one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, doctors in pain management. His advice for chronic pain sufferers, like myself, is timely and always critical to my care. I would recommend him to family and friends alike.

January 26th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I highly recommend this doctor. He takes plenty of time listening to my concerns, and tries to come up with many options for my pain. I never feel rushed. And the staff are all very nice.