Switching Surgeons show details Switching Surgeons
Jul 29th, 2016

I decided to go with a different surgeon after being in the CC 5 days for tests. This is one very busy man and he has so many people under him that communication is horrible. Many of the tests required no eating. Imagine my horror when I got a chance to eat one meal and my diet orders weren't changed. Nurses tried to get it changed but couldn't. Everyone knew I should be allowed food because I had already prepped once for the next test but after not eating for most of a day starting midnight never got that test so had to do it again. Fortunately my hubby bought me some food. That was the last straw not the bigger issues even. First inkling of trouble should have been a consulting surgeon trying to contact Dr. Rosen when I was hospitalized with issues a few weeks before scheduled surgery. He wasn't able to reach him and express his concerns. Btw, nurses gush about surgeons. They gushed about my roommates surgeon. They did not about Rosen. One actually said he'd prefer my roomies surgeon. That there is all I needed to move on.

by Deborah Cordera on Nov 26th, 2015

I am scheduled to have surgery in December. Dr. Rosen has my complete trust. He was recommended by another surgeon in whom I also have complete trust. I have no fear regarding my future surgery. Dr. Rosen is wonderful!!!

Nov 23rd, 2015

He was awesome! Fixed my husband after no other surgeon would touch him. He was compassionate and explained everything. He gave my husband his life back.

Not good show details Not good
Jul 23rd, 2015

Very arrogant. I drove for almost 2 hours to see him. He came in for 45 seconds, didn't even say hello. I needed help and he couldn't care less. Waste of time

Apr 15th, 2015

Terrible experience with this doctor. He has no bedside manners. I am never going back!

Awesome show details Awesome
by Mitch on Jan 21st, 2015

Performed NissenFundoplication on me ~1week after visit. Confident, smart, nice, best surgeon I can imagine.

Feb 25th, 2014

Highly over rated . I went to Dr Rosen with a very complex post surgical case ramifications . He dismissed my complaints relied on operative reports . I don't know why I showed up , As his mind was already made up without any of my input . I didn't go to him for a hernia that seems to be his protocol , But with multiple complicated defects and extreme tension only from a post surgical procedure . he told me to see a rheumatologist which is just passing the buck to someone who could absolutely not help me , he stated after my post surgery I had under laying problems , How is that possible since I Only had the issues after my 3 hour surgery is idiotic .

Amazing show details Amazing
by Manuel Halkias on Jul 28th, 2013

Everything about this experience has been the best possible....I had a very difficult hernia/ double fistula situation that he handled better than could have been dreamed of..wow. He and his staff are supportive, sincere, kind, and dedicated .

Outstanding Surgeon! show details Outstanding Surgeon!
Nov 2nd, 2012

I was facing a very difficult and challenging surgery to remove mesh from an infected inguinal hernia. The mesh had migrated and incorporated over other structures. There are very few surgeons qualified or willing to remove incorporated, infected mesh laproscopically. Dr. Rosen did an absolutely phenominal job, which was way beyond my expectations. I am forever grateful, especially after going through seven previous open procedures.

Mar 9th, 2012

i was happy with my outcome. have already recomended dr rosen

Tremendous! show details Tremendous!
by Laurie on Feb 21st, 2011

Went through many other doctors to finally find who we believe to be the best at hernia repairs and taking down fistulas! He educates you through entire process. His entire staff is excellent also.