Surgeons
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
216-844-2763
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

Highly over rated . I went to Dr Rosen with a very complex post surgical case ramifications . He dismissed my complaints relied on operative reports . I don't know why I showed up , As his mind was already made up without any of my input . I didn't go to him for a hernia that seems to be his protocol , But with multiple complicated defects and extreme tension only from a post surgical procedure . he told me to see a rheumatologist which is just passing the buck to someone who could absolutely not help me , he stated after my post surgery I had under laying problems , How is that possible since I Only had the issues after my 3 hour surgery is idiotic .

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Manuel Halkias on Jul 28th, 2013

Everything about this experience has been the best possible....I had a very difficult hernia/ double fistula situation that he handled better than could have been dreamed of..wow. He and his staff are supportive, sincere, kind, and dedicated .

|  Outstanding Surgeon!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

I was facing a very difficult and challenging surgery to remove mesh from an infected inguinal hernia. The mesh had migrated and incorporated over other structures. There are very few surgeons qualified or willing to remove incorporated, infected mesh laproscopically. Dr. Rosen did an absolutely phenominal job, which was way beyond my expectations. I am forever grateful, especially after going through seven previous open procedures.

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

i was happy with my outcome. have already recomended dr rosen

|  Tremendous!  |  show details
by Laurie on Feb 21st, 2011

Went through many other doctors to finally find who we believe to be the best at hernia repairs and taking down fistulas! He educates you through entire process. His entire staff is excellent also.