A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross, Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Ross MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Sports Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Media Sports Medicine Doctors.