A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Ross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ross practice?
Dr. Michael Ross practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Pathologists.