A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Ross MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Surgery and Urology near Forest Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Forest Park Surgeons and Forest Park Urologists.