A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Russell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Russell MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Russell practice?
- Dr. Michael Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Russell practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.