A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ryan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ryan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Michael Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists, San Luis Obispo Critical Care Practitioners, San Luis Obispo Pulmonologists, and San Luis Obispo Pediatricians.