A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ryan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ryan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Michael Ryan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists, San Luis Obispo Critical Care Practitioners, San Luis Obispo Pulmonologists, and San Luis Obispo Pediatricians.