A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ryan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ryan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Michael Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists, San Luis Obispo Critical Care Practitioners, San Luis Obispo Pulmonologists, and San Luis Obispo Pediatricians.