Breast Surgery

7505 Osler Dr
Ste 502
Towson, MD 21204
410-427-5510
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  jimmcbee158  |  show details
by jim mcbee on Sep 7th, 2013

O.K. My wife is currently diagnose with breast cancer. We have met with him 3 times now. He seems to be extremely thorough. He has went the extra mile already. I feel confident that he will do everything possible to cure her cancer. The effort that he has put forth so far makes me feel good about decisions, effort made during this entire process including surgery.

Apr 18th, 2012

If I need breast surgery,again, Dr. Schultz is my first choice.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Very efficient and caring office. Upon making my first appt, the receptionist was more concerned about my state of mind given the possible outcome of the biopsy. She was excellent at setting expectations regarding the wait time between my call and the actual appt which was the first time anyone took that into consideration with me, which is important when dealing with a potential cancer diagnosis. (I've had skin cancer which was dealt with, also very efficiently, but the approach was very cool and clinical in contrast.) Dr Schultz and staff were pleasant and approachable. I like his chattiness and down to earth approach. The office is equipped with very high tech equipment and the actual procedure was painless, accurate and fast which, of course, is most important. Still the overall caring approach went a long way in making a very scary ordeal easier.

Aug 29th, 2011

DR SHULTZ IS OUTSTANDING! I'VE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 5 YEARS. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT, BUT HE IS THE BEST. HE HAS THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND HIS STAFF IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Mar 8th, 2011

He is the best there is. You will never find a more caring physician.. He was always available, even calling me from his vacation out of the country. The staff is so warm and caring.

|  The Best of the Best!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

Treated me and embraced me (and my family) like we were members of his immediate family (as did the entire staff of the Breast Center.) Superlative care!

Dec 3rd, 2010

I just went through the hellish breast cancer diagnosis, surgery etc. Dr. Schultz and his entire office-- I cannot say enough about them It is a wonderfully supportive place. I have absolutely nothing even remotely negative to say. Love these people. They care.

Oct 10th, 2010

He clearly has a "God complex." After I was diagnosed with early breast cancer, he ordered far too many expensive and unnecessary tests. It seems he is making a lot of extra money for himself and St. Josephs. Many patients seem to be caught up in his spell which is no surprise since he works very hard to develop that "hero" visage. Patient beware.

Oct 8th, 2010

Dr. Schultz rushed me into surgery unnecessarily without taking my history into account, didn't tell me he was going on vacation for 2 weeks the day after my surgery, cut a vein accidently during surgery, refused to prescribe needed PT for resulting lymphedema, didn't adequately explain what the surgery involved, gave me an inaccurate assessment of the projected outcome, withheld information and was inappropriately humorous (made light of the surgery and subsequent complications), egotistical and arrogant.

Feb 23rd, 2010

simply the best and recognized as such by many former patients we met.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
May 8th, 2008

Excellent doctor whose specialty now is breast care. He is caring with a pleasant bedside manner & gives good follow-up. I highly recomment him.