A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shannon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Shannon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Shannon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Michael Shannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Cheyenne Surgeons.