A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shea is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans