A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shea is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Shea MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Michael Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.