A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shea is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Shea MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Michael Shea has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shea practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.