A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sheehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sheehy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehy graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheehy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheehy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sheehy practice?
Dr. Michael Sheehy practices Internal Medicine near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Internists.