A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Short is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Short, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Short has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Short MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Short practice?
- Dr. Michael Short has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Short practices Psychiatry near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Psychiatrists.