A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinclair, Family Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinclair, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sinclair MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinclair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sinclair practices Family Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Loxahatchee Family Physicians.