Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinclair, Family Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinclair
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sinclair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinclair, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sinclair MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sinclair practices Family Medicine near Loxahatchee, FL.
See Loxahatchee Family Physicians.