A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Slattery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Slattery, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slattery graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Slattery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Oakridge Ambulatory Surgery, Llc
- Surgery Center At Coral Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Slattery MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Slattery practice?
- Dr. Michael Slattery has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Slattery practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.