Dr. Michael Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Smith?

October 19th, 2013

Displays medical knowledge, lacks communication skills and compassion.

Would not recommend. Terrible with children. Lacking bedside manner and communication skills. Loud, verbally attacking and disrespectful. Displays knowledge of medicine, diagnosis and treatment. Amazing nurse and staff. Rated Dr. with one star, because I had to. There should be a 0 star option. 5 stars for the nurse and staff.

June 9th, 2012

Dr. Smith went above and beyond from listening to my symtoms, to collaborating with other physicians, to a diagnosis. I thoroughly appreciated the phone call after hours to share test results, ask questions and organize the next step. He was not afraid to refer me to another specialist in order to take us one step closer to a diagnosis. All of these steps led to confirmed diagnosis and allowed me to have complete confidence in continuing my care with him. I appreciate the time he spent with me and my family to help us better understand my health. He is very intelligent and allowed me to feel at ease with his long term plan.

April 30th, 2011

Excellent Doctor; Different in a positive way!

always listened, very prompt and caring physician, great with children, Overall....The Best

October 27th, 2010

More involved with politics than patients

started out well, then digressed into his personal political beliefs which are opposite of mine. Also spouted factually incorrect diatribe on health care reform to scare my family. Whatever. That's okay, but I don't care, especially when I'm paying $189 for a 5 minute visit that started :30 minutes late. Too busy to sign forms while there, follow-up terrible, took literally WEEKS to respond to nultiple phone calls an emails. Missed vaccinations, filled out incorrect information on forms, etc... Generally lazy. Won't visit again.

March 6th, 2009

Excellent pediatricin. Never a problem in 4 years with two kids.

September 2nd, 2008

Doesn't like "whiny female" patients

He stated at the first (and only) visit when I asked if we could chat for a minute before the physical exam: "I am not your therapist". I DON'T Need a therapist I need a doctor I can trust.

February 9th, 2015