3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Displays medical knowledge, lacks communication skills and compassion. show details Displays medical knowledge, lacks communication skills and compassion.
Oct 18th, 2013

Would not recommend. Terrible with children. Lacking bedside manner and communication skills. Loud, verbally attacking and disrespectful. Displays knowledge of medicine, diagnosis and treatment. Amazing nurse and staff. Rated Dr. with one star, because I had to. There should be a 0 star option. 5 stars for the nurse and staff.

Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Smith went above and beyond from listening to my symtoms, to collaborating with other physicians, to a diagnosis. I thoroughly appreciated the phone call after hours to share test results, ask questions and organize the next step. He was not afraid to refer me to another specialist in order to take us one step closer to a diagnosis. All of these steps led to confirmed diagnosis and allowed me to have complete confidence in continuing my care with him. I appreciate the time he spent with me and my family to help us better understand my health. He is very intelligent and allowed me to feel at ease with his long term plan.

Excellent Doctor; Different in a positive way! show details Excellent Doctor; Different in a positive way!
Apr 29th, 2011

always listened, very prompt and caring physician, great with children, Overall....The Best

More involved with politics than patients show details More involved with politics than patients
by Moving on up to real doc on Oct 26th, 2010

started out well, then digressed into his personal political beliefs which are opposite of mine. Also spouted factually incorrect diatribe on health care reform to scare my family. Whatever. That's okay, but I don't care, especially when I'm paying $189 for a 5 minute visit that started :30 minutes late. Too busy to sign forms while there, follow-up terrible, took literally WEEKS to respond to nultiple phone calls an emails. Missed vaccinations, filled out incorrect information on forms, etc... Generally lazy. Won't visit again.

Mar 5th, 2009

Excellent pediatricin. Never a problem in 4 years with two kids.

Doesn't like "whiny female" patients show details Doesn't like "whiny female" patients
by Very dissatisfied on Sep 2nd, 2008

He stated at the first (and only) visit when I asked if we could chat for a minute before the physical exam: "I am not your therapist". I DON'T Need a therapist I need a doctor I can trust.