Dr. Michael Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Smith?

October 18th, 2016

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Dr. Michael J. Smith, MD is NOT a good or caring doctor. He lacks compassion and interest in helping the patient understand his/her diagnosis. I accompanied my father to two appointments with Dr. Smith and both of us were appalled by Dr. Smith's behavior. He could not wait to leave the room to see another patient. He never asked if we had any questions. All he wanted to do is to set up my dad with multiple follow-up appointments so he can keep collecting the $65 co-pay per visit. Please avoid.

September 24th, 2016

Paralegal

Serious about his patients well being. Make himself available if you have questions that are reasonably necessary to discuss. Will not make unreasonable remarks to stupid questions, instead he smiles and states "take care of yourself and if you need me come see me". He is highly needed in the community that sitting for more than five minutes with a patient asking silly questions away from other patients who have more serious health care questions. Basically he is patient, honorable, and stern. He has opted to refer patients to other facilities and doctor's, if they complain about the way the office runs. With this in mind, he takes health very seriously, and always wishes good health to everyone.

June 29th, 2015

friendly and professional

I had heard that Dr Smith had no bedside manner and I was very surprised to find he was just the opposite! He was friendly and spent a lot of time with me.

March 5th, 2015

Great Experience. Treated me well and explained everything

December 24th, 2014

I got lucky when I found Dr. Smith. When something goes wrong whether it was my shoulder or my knees, he's the one I will always turn to for care. This man has my best interest at heart, he knows what he's doing from the get go. I strongly refer anyone who is in pain, knees, shoulders, etc., to make the call and meet him. I promise you will not be disappointed.

May 9th, 2014

Great Surgeon - Terrible Staff

The surgeons are top notch, unfortunately their staff is giving this practice a bad name in orthopaedic.

December 8th, 2013

my left arm

DR MICHAEL SMITH IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORES I EVER HAD AND I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO HIM .HE TOOK VERRY GOOD CARE OF ME AND MAID MY ARM BETTER I WILL KEEP HIM IF ANYTHING COMES UP IN THE MONTHS AND YEARS AHEAD.KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.

September 3rd, 2013

Excellent

April 30th, 2013

Supervisor Computer Operations

I had a great experience with Dr. Smith. I would highly reccommend his services if you have knee issues. Very good Doctor and a very courteous staff.

May 3rd, 2012

Knee surgery

Excellent through out the operation through rehab.

January 31st, 2012

bad experience

MRI was poor, X-ray was sloppy and needed redoing/impossible to get doctors attention and explanation - finally went to another doctor... who said diagnosis was inaccurate.

June 6th, 2011

Knee surgery

Had anterior cruciate ligament reattached and my knee is better than ever. He is not much for words but will answer any question thoroughly, so ask anything. I highly recommend him.