A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.