A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD, FACS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Snyder practice?
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Hematology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Missoula Internists, Missoula Hematologists, Missoula Oncologists, and Missoula Surgeons.