A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, FACS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Snyder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Snyder FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Michael Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Internists, Missoula Hematologists, and Missoula Oncologists.