A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jesse Snyder MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Michael Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.