A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder is Good. Dr. Snyder has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Colon Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Snyder practice?
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Snyder, Dr. Mitch Snyder, Dr. Myles Snyder, Dr. Michal Snyder, Dr. Mickey Snyder, Dr. Miles Snyder